Share yang saya ketahui dari berbagai sumber, semoga bermanfaat bagi anda!

Expressing Curiousity

Expressing Curiousity

- I want to know about . . . . .
- I'm curious about . . . . .
- I'm eager to know about . . . .


Responding Of Expressing Curiousity

- You can ask him in person
- Let's find the answer . I am also curious about it
- Let time show us the truth


Expressing Desire

- I wish I could be succesful businessman
- I want to continue my studies at university
- I'm interested in studying psychology



Example :
Ø I wonder who she is
Ø  I wonder it I can fly to that cloud
Ø  I was wondering how to finish this task
Ø  Could you tell me ?
Ø  Would you share the information
Ø  I really wonder if he loves some one else

0 comments "Expressing Curiousity", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment